AO40 RUDAK Output?

Hello,

I am currently decoding the signal from AO40's RUDAK A0 modulator
at ~2401.739.  I am getting about one short packet every minute
or two, with the contents being either "PHTHRUD V 1.0" or "PHT: uptime is ...".

Has anybody else been decoding this downlink?  I am wondering:  Am
I capturing all the data it is sending, or am I only successfully
decoding a small percentage of the packets?  With 9600 baud transmissions,
the scrambler circuit makes the signal sound like noise all the time,
whether or not data is actually being transmitted...

THanks,

Doug
NA1DB