Best downconverter

Hello everyone.

Well we have the Drake 2880 and the aidc-3733 and the Cal Amp 31732 &
130001  that have been talked about and tested on this list. Now for my
question. Not looking at the antenna for right now, which down converter
has had the best results so far?

Now lets take it one step further. Which antenna has been working the best
with the way AO-40 is working right now.

I have the 2880 and haven't done anything with it so far, BUT I'm really
working on getting my sat tower back up after it came down in a hurricane 2
years ago. Once I get it back up I'll really be looking at what is the best
setup to put on it since it tops out at 45 feet to get over the trees and
swapping things up there isn't easy.

Enough for now.

73, Bill N4XEO

E- Mail mailto: n4xeo@amsat.org