LogSat Y2K Problems

At 19:58 26/05/01 +0000, you wrote:
> >From K9SLQ Wayne
>First I want to thank Mike N1JEZ for helping me get a tracking program going
>after my LogSat puked because of a Y2K problem of all things.

Visit the LogSat home page, Top Left Corner is the Y2K problem. Click on
the link to download or use the link below.

You will probably have to uninstall LogSat and do a new install with your
original version, then run the patch BEFORE you run LogSat. try the install
patch first, it works on some installations OK, on others it needs a new
install to update. I can vouch that LogSat works OK for Y2K with the patch.
( in fact it is a Y2K +1 patch, as it fell over in 2001 as well as in 2000
) ! It also fixes the display of mode on the Left Side text screen as well.

I never did get LogSat to run my KCT Card on Win 98 ( OK in DOS/Win 3.1 ),
so I purchased Nova, that's on another PC, and works great with the KCT

I have no links with LogSat, Just a satisfied customer ( I still prefer
LogSat on my PC that's not used for tracking )

      G4DMF  QTHR   IO93HA
      Amsat-UK Member 5372