LogSat Y2K Problems

At 19:58 26/05/01 +0000, you wrote:
>HI ALL
>
> >From K9SLQ Wayne
>
>First I want to thank Mike N1JEZ for helping me get a tracking program going
>after my LogSat puked because of a Y2K problem of all things.

Visit the LogSat home page, Top Left Corner is the Y2K problem. Click on
the link to download or use the link below.

http://www.logsat.com/pub/LogSat5261.exe

You will probably have to uninstall LogSat and do a new install with your
original version, then run the patch BEFORE you run LogSat. try the install
patch first, it works on some installations OK, on others it needs a new
install to update. I can vouch that LogSat works OK for Y2K with the patch.
( in fact it is a Y2K +1 patch, as it fell over in 2001 as well as in 2000
) ! It also fixes the display of mode on the Left Side text screen as well.

I never did get LogSat to run my KCT Card on Win 98 ( OK in DOS/Win 3.1 ),
so I purchased Nova, that's on another PC, and works great with the KCT

I have no links with LogSat, Just a satisfied customer ( I still prefer
LogSat on my PC that's not used for tracking )

      G4DMF  QTHR   IO93HA
      Amsat-UK Member 5372
          g4dmf@amsat.org
      http://www.g4dmf.co.uk