S-band photos

Howdy,
    I took some digital photos of my S-Band installation and have posted
them on my web site.  This is a TranSystem downconverter mounted on an
old PrimeStar 2 x 3 foot dish.  The mounting of the TranSystem is really
kludgy and does not work very well, but several people have asked how I
mounted the dish itself.  Here is the link to the radio section of my
photo album:
http://home.earthlink.net/~k6ccc/Photo/Radio.html
and this will take you directly to the first of this group of photos:
http://home.earthlink.net/~k6ccc/Photo/Pics/S-band1.html

73
Jim Walls - K6CCC
k6ccc@amsat.org