Q: duplexer

I have 2 roof-mounted yagi antennas, one for 70cm, and one for 2-meters;
both home-made. I would like to build a duplexer so that I can use these for
working UO-14 and AO-27 with my dual-band transceiver. I believe that the
Arrow has a duplexer built-into the handle, but I haven't been able to find
out how to build something similar for my antennas. Can anybody help?

John VA3KOT.