Re: Re: Drake Crystal

ICM also has other small cases for crystals.  The HC-45/U case is
very small and fits fine in the Drake 2880.  I had no problems getting
it in.  The lead spacing is a little narrower, but the wire leads bend
easily to fit.  The catalog number on my receipt says EX45AF15.  The
price was $19.95,  plus $5.75 shipping/handling.  It took a few weeks
to arrive.

Just tell them the frequency you want, and it magically arrives in the
mail.

73s,

Greg.