FW: station software with ft-847

-----Original Message-----
From: KG6ENA
To: vp9mu@amsat.org
Sent: 5/26/01 2:07 PM
Subject: station software with ft-847

Paul:

I have recently downloaded and installed your Station Software from the
Amsat site.  I am an Amsat member.

My question are these:

1. How do i configure the software to operate with a yaesu 847?
2. Can I use it to control the receive frequency only for various
weather satellites...such as noaa 12-14 and others?

I have tried to make it work with the rig but i do not seem to be
successful.  I have configured the time, location, etc. but i cannot
seem to get the software to adjust the receive frequency.  I am using a
"null-modem" cable with the 847 which is what the radio requires.

Any help would be much appreciated.

thanks so much

steve hammer
kg6ena