Re: Station G/T

Eddy,

There are several institutional web sites that give current solar flux
density, though not for 2.4G.  Many are for 10cm which is not too far off.
Get the details from a spreadsheet I wrote for measuring G/T along with a
link to article that explains the process and has the links to the
institutions.
Http://www.setileague.org/software/spreadsh.htm

Ed