Onlineshop of AMSAT-DL

Dear all,
for better service to our "customers" AMSAT-DL has now established an
Online Shop where you can purchase all items online. Some software is also
available for download. This will be appreciated by overseas users. For
instance you can get there the program SatPC32 by DK1TB which was discussed
recently here on the reflector. For English speaking people there is a
special page. Please go to www.amsat-dl.org/vertrieb and then select on the
left side "English page". We hope that all information on this page is
understandable. If not don't hesitate to contact me. I will gladly try to
help you.
It might be that not all is running smoothly yet, however. The Shop
Manager, Martin Blanz, DL9SAD and his xyl Elke are now on vacation and will
not return before June 4th. Any orders will be processed after his return.
73
Reinhard, DJ1KM