AMSAT-DL has established a German E-Mail reflector

Dear all,
on demand of the members of AMSAT-DL we have established an E-Mail
reflector with two mailinglists, namely INFO and FORUM. We suppose that
most subscribers will be German speaking people.
The list INFO will distribute more or less official messages and the
subscriber cannot send mails to this list but just read.
The list FORUM is open for everybody for writing and reading.
The procedure for subscribing is the same as for amsat-bb. Send a mail to
majordomo@amsat-dl.org. Leave the subject field free and write into the
text field:
subscribe info
subscribe forum
on separate lines. You may also subscribe just one of both.
If you have any question I will be glad to answer you.
73
Reinhard, DJ1KM