AO-40 Spreadsheet

Many thanks to Gene, W3PM for updating the AO-40 Spreadsheet. This is a
really useful tool!

For those of you who may be somewhat frustrated with your current system,
don't forget that we're using the S2 transponder right now. This utilizes the
helix antenna on board AO-40. When we get to use the S1 transponder there
will be a difference. S1 has the dish. (i.e. more gain)

To illustrate the difference, select between S1 and S2 from the main page.

73,
Mike, N1JEZ
AMSAT #29649
Local Area Coordinator