R: Station G/T

Hi  Eddy,

Data for solar flux density in sfu are daily prepared by the U.S. Dep of
Commerce,NOAA,Space Environment Laboratory and distributed at :
gopher://proton.sel.noaa.gov:70/11/lists/radio

The sfu(solar flux unit) are supplied at the following frequency

245 MHz
410 MHz
610 MHz
1415 MHz
2695 MHz
2800 MHz
4995 MHz
8800 MHz
15400 MHz

by stations in Learmont, San Vito, Sag Hill, Penticton, Palehua,

Using my 1,2 meter dish on 2400 MHz  with an overall noise temperature Te=72
K on my receiving system  i can actually get 5 to 6 dB of sun noise (S+N)/N
and about 4 dB on 14451 MHz using a 60 cm dish with Te less than 100 K

73 de i8CVS Domenico