Re: Drake Crystal

Hello This is Yoshi.

At 2001/05/26 00:15:07 william washburn wrote:
> I read many emails from this reflector and
> ordered an ICM cat# 540288.
>
> It is about 2mm too high for the case.

  This image is in my case. My Xtal is not from ICM but maybe the
size is same.

http://plaza16.mbn.or.jp/~palau/images/2880c-inside.jpg

* Xtal was made by a japanese manufacture. I purchased it with my
  2880 and did not need any additional cap for adjustment. Maybe
  this Xtal was ordered-made for 2880 by that shop.

  I was afraid about the LO stability due to the long lead, but now
this 2880 is working very fine without so much frequency drift.

Yoshihiro Imaishi JF6BCC/KH2GR
GL:PM53JV, ex KC6IY(T88IY),V63BP
mailto:jf6bcc@jarl.com or jf6bcc@jamsat.or.jp
<http://plaza16.mbn.or.jp/~palau/> Sorry, Japanese only now.