Re: Drake Crystal

All,

I wish the Web page owners that have published the Drake 2880 conversion
information would update their pages on the ICM vs. JAN crystal
problem.  This fellow was obviously the victim of misinformation (as I
was, as others have been) based on the crystal specs in those pages.

Brief summary of my experiences are,

1.  ICM can't supply a case in the HC-49/U configuration that is short
enough (unless you order 1000-unit quantities).

2.  JAN can.  You just have to tell them what you want.

3.  ICM is a pain in the *&^%*? to do business with.

I'll elaborate if anyone asks me to.

regards,

Mahlon - K4OQ