Re: FODTRACK Boards from FAR

Hmm-- take that back.. Digi-key is cheaper at least on the TLC7528-- I could
swear that they didn't stock that part when I checked a few weeks ago..  Oh
well.. the difference won't break the bank.. and I think the other parts
were cheaper from Newark.

It seems as if the TLC7528CN isn't a rare item like others have said in the
past, afterall...

Fred W0FMS