Re: NF Trimming.

A simple noise source which covers 50 MHz to 10 Ghz is posted on our SDMG
project web page at :
http://www.ham-radio.com/sbms/sd/projindx.htm

Paul Wade also has great info on building/using noise sources on his N1BWT
website.

I'll provide the small section of board with mixer diode indicated in the
SDMG article to  any AMSAT member  in the USA that is serious about trying
to build/use a noise source.
 - Kerry N6IZW -