More description of the email predictor

All,

I figured I better give you a listing of the information that will come from
the "longpr" format.  Below is the text from the SatTrack manual (which is
what generates the email responses).

I'll populate the "modes" table so you will get the specific mode at a given
MA... I haven't done that, but will in the next day or so.

Alan

    The prediction in the long format consists of 11 columns. The first
column
    is the time in specified fixed increments from line to line. Most of the
    table is self-explanatory. The column labeled 'Sun Ang' is the phase
angle
    of the satellite, i.e. the angle between the ground station, the
satellite
    and the Sun. Optimum viewing occurs if this angle is smaller than a
certain
    value, for instance 120 degrees, and if the satellite is in the sunlight
    and more than for instance 15 degrees above the horizon, and if the Sun
is
    below the twilight limit from the viewpoint of the ground station. If
all
    these conditions are true, an asterisk is printed at the end of the
line.
    Both the limits for the Sun phase angle, VISPHSLIMIT, and for the
    elevation, VISELELIMIT, are specified in 'sattrack.h'. The column
labeled
    'Loss' is the free-space path loss in dB. The squint or off-pointing
angle
    ('SquAng') is calculated if the satellite's attitude is specified in
    'modes.dat'. The column labeled 'Phs' is the orbital phase of the
    satellite, i.e. the mean anomaly running from 0 through 256. The 'Md'
    column is the satellite mode, derived from the phase and the entries in
    'modes.dat'. This column will be blank if no modes are specified in
    'modes.dat'. The last column is the visibility code of the satellite
    ('D', 'N' or 'V', see above).