More description of the email predictor

I figured I better give you a listing of the information that will come from
the "longpr" format.  Below is the text from the SatTrack manual (which is
what generates the email responses).

I'll populate the "modes" table so you will get the specific mode at a given
MA... I haven't done that, but will in the next day or so.

    The prediction in the long format consists of 11 columns. The first
    is the time in specified fixed increments from line to line. Most of the
    table is self-explanatory. The column labeled 'Sun Ang' is the phase
    of the satellite, i.e. the angle between the ground station, the
    and the Sun. Optimum viewing occurs if this angle is smaller than a
    value, for instance 120 degrees, and if the satellite is in the sunlight
    and more than for instance 15 degrees above the horizon, and if the Sun
    below the twilight limit from the viewpoint of the ground station. If
    these conditions are true, an asterisk is printed at the end of the
    Both the limits for the Sun phase angle, VISPHSLIMIT, and for the
    elevation, VISELELIMIT, are specified in 'sattrack.h'. The column
    'Loss' is the free-space path loss in dB. The squint or off-pointing
    ('SquAng') is calculated if the satellite's attitude is specified in
    'modes.dat'. The column labeled 'Phs' is the orbital phase of the
    satellite, i.e. the mean anomaly running from 0 through 256. The 'Md'
    column is the satellite mode, derived from the phase and the entries in
    'modes.dat'. This column will be blank if no modes are specified in
    'modes.dat'. The last column is the visibility code of the satellite
    ('D', 'N' or 'V', see above).