Re: Mode L uplink

Hello Tony,

I heard myself on AO-40 using the L1 uplink and S2 down
My system is a ICOM IC-1271A monoband multimode transceiver with
about 10W at 1269 MHz. I use 7/8 hardline up the tower and 2 each M2
35 element yagis vertically stacked, both horizontally polarized.
Hardline is about 85 feet.

I met LEILA and I backed off on the power to about 5W from the
transceiver, estimated as 2W into the antenna on TX, to keep LEILA
happy.

I am looking forward to working you on the L1 > S2 transponder.

Stan, WA1ECF    FN41sr  Cape Cod, MA