Last Appeal

Hello All,
    During the Hamvention  last week in discussing the contact with Dennis
Tito aboard the ISS, it was suggested by several  AMSAT and ARRL people to
try again for someone who might have been scanning and recording 2 meter
signals the day of the cointact.
   Beginning on May 2, 2001 at  about 18:19 UTC  I had a several minutes
contact with Dennis Tito aboard the ISS. Dennis was assigned the call KG6FZX
after passing his test for a license in Russia but used the ISS call NA1SS,
during our contact. I was simply taken off guard and failed to push my
recorder button on a tape recorder within arms length.
    Both  Bill Pasternak , WA6ITF, of ARNewsline and  Rick Lindquist, N1RL,
Senior News Editor of ARRL would like any recording for historical purposes.
Dennis was having his first  Amateur Radio contacts from Outer Space!.
    Any recordings of Dennis greatly appreciated.  Thanks, Farrell Winder,
W8ZCF, Cincinnati, Ohio.