Re: Expected noise results with Drake converter (no satellite.)

Keith,

I bought it from my friendly local Radio Shack who is a "Dish Network"
dealer.  The dish is a 1m Winegard dish.  Cost me $169.95.  I imagine a
person could get them at a discount through a discount house if you wanted
to take the time.  I didn't.  BTW the 33 inch dish from RS was $119.95.  A
complete Dish Net System with 33 inch dish and 3800 receiver was $199.95.

Ed
No affiliation with RS, just a good commercial customer.