Mode L uplink

Hi all.

I have a Kenwood TS-790E with the UT-10 unit for 1200 Mhz (10 watts).A 35
elements Yagui antenna for the uplink and about 20 meters of coaxial H-1000
and N connectors on both sides.I know real power (although I don´t have a
real mesure at the antenna) in the antenna will be just a few watts in this
high frequencies.

Well..trying mode L/S on AO-40 with squint angles less than 10 degrees is
only a partial success.I listen my signal beacuse I know WHERE to listen at
downlink....but just at noise level.No problem at all at U/S mode Hi¡.

As my experience in 1200 Mhz is NOTHING,I would like some advices about a
better system performance ..(a parabolic dish for uplink..or maybe a "brick"
of 35w ??.).How can I gain performance with my actual conditions?..

Are you in AO-40 at 1269 Mhz ?.Which are your antennas?..how much power?..
Any advice is wellcome....

See you on AO-40
Many tnx in advance
Saludos de Antonio (EA1IW)