Re: 2.4 Ghz Helix--stacking distance

John, etal:

Except for the first expression that solves the gain question, they are the
same formula that I suggested.  I am also deriving from Kraus and he
equates Directivity with Gain.  I would think a four helix array should
also use a circular aperture, but then I'm not building one of these.

So there you have it folks.  Good designing and building!

Ed