G-5500 WISP question

Howdy,

The time has come to rebuild the antenna array and I am thinking of
replacing the AZ/EL rotator. I like the idea of the 5500 Az rotator
with 450 degrees of movement but I wonder if WISP or any of the other
control programs take advantage of this. My old system spent way
too much of its time swinging from one side to the other as the
approaching satellite crossed the North South line.

Any info or experience would be greatly appreciated.

			73 Jerry KK5YY