AO-40: Schedule change

Dear All,

In order to escape the rapidly approaching sun and get ready for our
move to 270/0, we have lowered ALAT to approximately -11 degs.

ALON is currently estimated at 3 degs.

These values will be tweaked with YACE images shortly (Orbit 259,
download starting at about 0600 UTC on 5/24).

We will continue to lower ALAT to about -25 degs, before beginning to
move ALON past the sun.

The result of all this is that there is no reason to continue the X-Tx,
K-Tx, or C-Rx testing at the moment as >11 deg. minimum squint is not
enough for useful signals. In addition, the RUDAK team has asked for
more time for RUDAK.

Accordingly, the schedule will be modified to stop the K-Tx, X-Tx, C-Rx
testing and give RUDAK more uninterrupted time with a relatively good
squint angle.

The schedule for S2 downlink will be as follows:

   MA        Mode
 240-039     beacon only
 040-099     RUDAK
 100-179     L1/U passband On
 180-239     RUDAK

The S2 MiddleBeacon (MB) is continuously On.

Message blocks will be updated to reflect these new and slightly reduced
transponder times.

73s Peter DB2OS for the P3-D team