Re: Programmer needed for RUDAK WOD

> Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 15:58:40 -0600
> From: "Jim White" <jim@coloradosatellite.com>
> To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
> Subject: [amsat-bb] Programmer needed for RUDAK WOD
> 	[...]
> I've placed on my web site a file called WD051300.  It's a binary file
> containing one orbit worth of temperature data from the CAN/LAN sensors on
> AO-40. ...
> 	[...]
> -       Output a comma separated text file containing on each line the time
> stamp and the values for each channel.  That file can then be read into a
> spread sheet program for graphing and analysis.
> 	[...]

Did anyone look at these data, as described on Jim's Web site
(http://www.coloradosatellite.com/P3D/RUDAKIntro.html)?

In the comma-separated text file
(http://www.coloradosatellite.com/P3D/WD051300.txt) the values for the
last two sensors (channel 0x3d, VTxSink1 and channel 0x3D, XTxTWSink)
appear to be the same, but I get different results.

Of course, it could just be my code.  Software is sort of like that...

-tjs