Advice please

I was very active some years ago on the birds but with the demise of AO-13
and failing health I had to give up and move to another state (Texas). I am
now in better health and the old urge to get back on the air is rising. My
problem is I am so out of touch I need some guidance. I really would
appreciate some info as to the best way to go with the 2GHz downlink. I
still have my trusty 736 but it does not have the L band module. I would
like to correspond with someone who has a good working downlink.
73 de Dave KI6QE/5

end

Regards
David Medley
1305 Rockmoor Drive
Edgecliff Village  TX 76134
These radios are used daily here for short wave listening. They are not for
sale.
R-390A with Kleronomos Audio and solid state current reg.
R-391 with fully operational autotune.
AR-88 LF in beautiful condition.

For parts and information re R-390 radios please check my Web Page at:
<http://home.att.net/~d.j.medley>