RE: An American Ham in Denmark, so far.

Guys.. and Gals!

It's hard... really hard to make contacts on the FM birds here as Drew is
finding out. 5 watts and an Arrow will work, if liberally sprinkled with
luck. The only way I can make contacts with such a setup is to have a go at
western horizon skimmers, the theory being that most of Europe won't bother.

You'd think Drew's callsign would make a difference, but you have to be
heard first. I wish you the best of luck Drew.

73..Ciemon Dunville GØTRT
ICQ - 6263612
homepage - www.aprsuk.net