Dayton

It was good to meet many of you at the Dayton Hamvention, if even just for a
short visit. It is nice to put a face with a callsign or email address!

I hope that everyone found the goodies that they had hoped to find, I know
Shari & I did! I just wish that I had more time to walk around. Having a
booth sure does tie you down.

Seminars were great. There were about four more I would have liked to have
attended.

Gene Harlan - WB9MMM
Harlan Technologies - publisher of
OSCAR Satellite Report - OSR@hampubs.com