Myers Dish Orientation

    For those successfully using the Myers barbecue grill type dish for 2400
Mhz  what is the correct orientation?  I note from inputs that is is
apparently used  either in a vertial or horizontal polarization
configuration.  With the longer part of the dish pointing vertically I am
presuming this would give horizontal polarization?  Thanks for info on best
polarization.  73, Farrell Winder, W8ZCF.