Re: An American Ham in Denmark, so far.

Drew,

You better come back with at least one contact from over there!  If not,
stay until you make it.  :-)

Sounds like things are going well.  Looking forward to hearing the "whole
story" when you get back.

73 Mike

> As some of the regulars know, I am in Denmark right now to attend a
wedding. My own! That was 10 days ago and now that the dust has settled I've
had a chance to try UO-14 mobile. I can report that "oscar zulu stroke kilo
oscar four mike alpha stroke mobile" is too much to chew. There seems to be
much qrm, tones, etc.. and I have hard a hard time on the few passes so far.
On the last pass I did hear PA0BCA, OH2JJM, DL0HVL and a few others and had
someone ask me for my grid (which is JO45). If anyone here on the list hears
me, please give me a call. I'd like to log at least one qso, hehe!