Cup reflector ????

I am getting ready to build a helix feed for my 1.4 meter .38 f/d dish. So
reading here about a cupped reflector has perked my interest.  If they truly
will cut the side lobe (spill over) when feeding a dish this would be great.

Does anyone have any drawings, dimensions or other knowledge to pass on.

If someone has drawings or pictures I would be glad to put them on my server
for all to look at.

Thanks for any help.

Art
KB7WW