Primestar dish from the trash

Every so often, we have "bulky item" trash pickup here in town.
I figured *somebody* must be throwing out a Primestar dish.
After an hour of driving around, I finally found one (one man's trash is another man's treasure).

It still has the house mounting brackets on it, so I can't tell, as yet, how heavy the dish itself is.
I've seen on this list that other folks have tie-wrapped a TranSystem d/c to the feedpoint of these dishes.
What I'm wondering is, will this thing be too heavy / have too much windload to be used with the Yaesu 5400 rotor?

Also, will the Primestar have more gain than the Myers BBQ ("~24 dB") that I'm now using?

Even if I can't rotor-mount it, It was still too cool a thing to pass up.

--

Bill Howell
University of Texas at Austin