Re: For those with TS2000's - calibrated S-Meters

Alan,
Thanks for the testing and the informative, detailed report.  I have done a little "playing around" with the S2 beacon while AO40Rcv is up and running, and find about the optimum IF DSP settings for getting good blocks to be Lo=200-400 and Hi=1800-2000:  about a 1600 Hz to 1800 Hz bandpass.  It seems to be a little sensitive on the low side, but you have to get below 1600 Hz on the Hi side before it starts consistantly dropping good CRCs.  I use no RX AF DSP.
73,
Jerry, K5OE