An American Ham in Denmark, so far.

As some of the regulars know, I am in Denmark right now to attend a wedding. My own! That was 10 days ago and now that the dust has settled I've had a chance to try UO-14 mobile. I can report that "oscar zulu stroke kilo oscar four mike alpha stroke mobile" is too much to chew. There seems to be much qrm, tones, etc.. and I have hard a hard time on the few passes so far. On the last pass I did hear PA0BCA, OH2JJM, DL0HVL and a few others and had someone ask me for my grid (which is JO45). If anyone here on the list hears me, please give me a call. I'd like to log at least one qso, hehe!

I hadn't realized that being at 55 degrees N gives you several more passes per day than farther south. Unfortunately I cannot hear the bird below about 15 degrees with this setup.

Thanks for the bandwidth,

Drew OZ/KO4MA/Mobile