Re: TranSystem Converter

AIDC 3733 has 37 dB nominal gain.
AIDC 3033 has 30 dB nominal gain.

Several people have had to put attenuators in the line with the 3733 to
keep from over driving the receiver rig. So the 3033 is probably a better
choice. I have both and will put up the 3033 into a Icom PCR-1000 as the
down link.

de na0ia Steve

"Jack O'Mara" <jomara@erols.com>@AMSAT.Org on 05/22/2001 08:08:25 AM

Sent by:  owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org