Re: Kenwood TH-F6A in grainy 3rd rate pics

on 5/21/01 8:14 PM, G6LVB at howard@howardlong.com wrote:

> Interestingly the TH-D7E is full duplex but the TH-D7A isn't I discovered -
> but then you guys stateside already knew that anyway.

HUH?

Yes, the TH-D7A is full duplex.  I've used it that way before when working
the birds.  There's the "dup" key on it (I think it's the 0 key).

I don't know where this misinformation got started.  Full duplex is there
and documented in the manual.

73,

Jon
NA9D