RE: USA Scouts day June 20th

Shoot, if what you are trying to do is a waste of bandwidth,
most of the rest of us do not even deserve to have a
computer.

My work schedule (28 hrs OT last week alone) has kept
me from doing much with AO-40, so I am no help.  I do
hope somebody has the help you need, I cannot think of
a better use of this bandwidth than getting 500+ scouts
interested in ham radio.

Good job and good luck.

Mike.

My E-mail address: mailto:kd9kc@elp.rr.com