DEM preamp and mods

HI,

I have posted a picture of the Down East Microwave preamplifier that I just
finished building. I mounted it on a small metal plate with 2 SMA
connectors. I wanted a little extra gain so I added an ERA-2 at the output.
I used the etched DC choke at the output to power the MMIC. Tomorrow I will
run the numbers. The NF should be well below 1dB and plenty of gain around
+30dB.

73's

http://ozoni.com/n4ip/DSCN0492.JPG

Pieter Ibelings