USA Scouts day June 20th

Could the owners of the Kenwood 2000 series please send me any
information on using Wisp and NOVA (including problems); versions
they are running and data files (for wisp control).  I've volunteered myself
for a field day type of event and "AA4MD" and his Yaesu will not be there.

It is a USA Boy scouts event and I'm going to drag the trailer there.  I do
not have the time to haul my TS-2000 to "Doc's" house to set up
( paying bills/work calls...) and I would not like to have to operate the
rig
free hand.  I think I can but I'm a pure rookie (.VS. the rocket folk you
represent in my mind) on the SAT's.  (I.E.  I'd rather not run a "HT"
show..)

The station has... BBQ/DEM-2400 Down working,  70/2M big X Yagi's with
control
a G-5400 controller  (but I have a 5500 as backup!), Registered Wisp/NOVA
APPS and a lap top to drive um... (my station is almost ready and I have
been
in Jim's shadow as a "fellow op" on allot of QSO's )

For the QSO's, we've (read DOC) has made while I watched...  We have not
used
amps for AO-40 other than the internal Pre-amp and we have not been yelled
at
by LIELA so far...

What I'm looking for is help getting a fledging out on his own and make this
day
special for about 500+ scouts  (including the girl scouts!) for a day.

I appreciate your time and trouble/reply
Please reply back to me so as not to disturb the BB
Sorry to waste bandwidth

Rich
KG4ITU@amsat.com