Surplus TCXO's

The first batch of TCXO's to the requesters I've notified is in the mail today.

Here is the second notification(one each, please):

Kerry Banke of Qualcomm found a few more surplus TCXO's ONLY, for those
that care to
add voltage regulator, an IC and a few parts to build a 10MHZ marker generator
for 2.4 gigs.  That is the only information I have on the device at this time.

A $10 donation to AMSAT is being asked, and includes shipping.  Leanore and
I will
be doing the packaging.  Indicate in your response that you want one, and will
make the donation to AMSAT.

USA only, please...Export restrictions, if any, are unknown.

Please respond to this message if you are interested.  I will answer the
messages
in the order received.  My response to those selected will contain specific
instructions for delivery.

IF YOU GET NO RESPONSE FROM ME, YOU ARE NOT ON THE LIST, and more messages from
you will only put you in my filter.

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....