Re: Adding Preamp to 2.4 Gig

I have a plan (well maybe a half hatched idea would be more like it) to
get one of the Down East Microwave PCB kits, make my own enclosure from
PCB material and include 2 "F" connectors and a "drop" for the preamp
power.  Of course you could buy the whole preamp and install connectors
in the housing provided but I really want to install a chassis mounted
male type "N" connector  in the preamp so it can be connected directly to
the antenna.

73's de Jess - W4MVB