Re: S-band pre-amp kits ? Thanks for the input :)

Well as the subject says , thanks to all who gave me input on kits for
s-band preamps !

I plan on buying the DEM 13ulna complete kit , as it looks like a great
value , also thanks to Yoshi I like the looks of the makidenki units (
they really have some neat stuff) but I think they will be cost
prohibitive for single unit orders to the states and I am not too sharp
with translating japanese, same goes for the european units , they look
nice , but my budget is tight , and I think the dem unit will be the
best bang for the buck :)

thanks again guys , your a great bunch !

--
Douglas Cole   N7BFS
AMSAT#26182 , K2 # 544