Re: Double Dishes

Bruce:

>you don't hear good with a drake and 39" conifer grill. i hear perfectly.
>remarkably well, to my surprise. same mods too.

I've not had a chance to point the thing skyward when AO-40 was in view (just finished the helix feed Sunday morn), so I don't yet know my
setup's actual performance.  But from what I'm reading on this list, I expect I may need more oomph.

I'm looking foward to the next decent pass at a decent hour for my QTH.

David, ky0dr