antenna system gain

To use Gene Marcus' S2 downlink spreadsheet effectively, I need to know the actual gain of my antenna system.

I have a 43x58cm barbeque grill linear-polarized dish with a dipole/reflector feed.  What is the gain of the antenna system, taking into account the efficiency of the feed?

Is there an online source that gives information like this without requiring extensive calculations?

Thanks in advance...

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA