Re: keps set #74 (AO-40)

Hi This is Yoshi.

At 2001/05/20 08:18:15 Clifford Buttschardt wrote:
> It seems that set number 74 for AO-40 is about eleven minutes late.  Can
> anyone confirm this?  Cliff K7RR

  How do you measured 11 mins? Is the th AOS or LOS time?

  On orbit#252, the LOS should be on 0:07z with latest #74 set, and I
lost the S2-MB on 0:00z, but I think that it was due to the attitude
of sat. At around peregee, the beam antenna of s/c will point away from
earth and we are looking the other side of s/c. Maybe we cannot hear
any signals.

Yoshihiro Imaishi JF6BCC/KH2GR
GL:PM53JV, ex KC6IY(T88IY),V63BP
mailto:jf6bcc@jarl.com or jf6bcc@jamsat.or.jp