RE: Any new toys at Dayton?

Just got back, and saw the new Kenwood toy, the TH-F6A. It is a small
handheld with

144-148 transmit - 137/174 receive
222-225 transmit - 220-260 receive
430-450 transmit - 410-470 receive

High power is 5 W - low power 0.5 W

BUT - it has two BANDS and on the "B" band you can receive from 0.1 to 1300
MHz AND the "B" band will receive FM, CW, AM, and SSB!

The would not comment (I twisted arms but it didn't work) on price, except
that it would be affordable. We will see.....

Lots more specs of course, but the above is what interested me to start.

Gene Harlan - WB9MMM
Harlan Technologies - publishers of:
Amateur Television Quarterly
ATVQ@hampubs.com