Noise Figure and G/T Spreadsheets

Hi Folks,

I checked and my two Excel spreadsheets for making noise figure and MDS
calculations for a cascade of three devices [cascade.xls], and for
estimating your system gain/temperature, G/T, ratio [g-t.xls] are now
posted at this website:
http://www.setileague.org/software/spreadsh.htm

A write-up for each is available in the Proceedings from SETI-Con01
referenced at this site.  There are many other interesting and useful
spreadsheets and other programs listed here.  BTW feel free to explore this
site.

73, Ed