RE: 1,000th sat qso with ht

Bruce,

I totally agree with him. I also have an Icom W32A that I used with a Comet BNC24 antenna to make contacts on AO-27 and UO-14. I've also used my Kenwood V7A mobile rig and a Comet dualband mag mount antenna to make a contact on the satellites as well. It's not as good as a special satellite setup, but it works for me and I enjoy it! 73s!

Stan - KB9YBU

[       Stan Olson (KB9YBU)       ]
[   * Central IL Storm Chaser *   ]
[     www: www.stansweather.net   ]