Fw: Transystem problems - corrected / update

I haven't been able to hear anything from AO-40 yesterday or today (first
time I've tried).

I've changed the crystal to 8.8125 mHz from JAN to make the output come out
at 144 mHz.

As a test, on my Yaesu 726 with 2m/70cm/6m modules (and satellite module) I
put the RX on 144.48 mHz and TX on 50.01 mHz and could not hear or see any
signal - I did put my frequency counter antenna near the crystal with the
side cover removed from the trans system and counter read 8.8125 mHz.

Any ideas?

Looking forward to hearing AO-40 on my own system,

Don Woodward
KD4APP
AMSAT 33535
kd4app[at]amsat.org