S band dish feed Question

Hi All,

Last night I managed to do a loop back test on AO-40 for the first time
(yippe!), ... but it is clear that my 60cm dish isn't going to cut it on the
S2 downlink (probably OK on S1), ... I'm looking at replacing the dish with
a 4ft model, ... for those of you who *ARE* using such a dish, ... is there
*REALLY* any noticeable benefit of RHCP over linear?

I'm not interested in theory, I'm interested in actual observation!

Cheers
Paul, VP9MU